Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kick off video

Finally! I finished the video that will kick off this blog, which is just below this post. MY GOAL: To use it up, and make a dent! That is to make a dent in my paper supply, to use more embellishments, to use more of the artistic mediums I've purchased over the years, to control myself when I shop for new stuff. I have to use more than I buy for this to work.

Oh, I also have to organize my photos so that they are more available and ready to get scrapbooked.

I started a mini album swap group to help "use it up", there's 4 of us. We'll swap a 6" x 6" finished page each month. I will upload those as we go, the first deadline will be October 30th, but may be in before that because everyone is really excited to get going on this project.

I spent yesterday and today organizing my papers and embelly's so that they will be more accessible when I'm looking for them. I organized items according to color and type. I sorted through all the bulk papers that I have and made piles of them to sell at a "garage sale" at a scrapbook store in town. (That will help make a dent, won't it?) I'll show you what I've done as I complete these projects. Thanks for watching and thanks for your interest.

Remember, don't just collect it, Use It!

BFN!


No comments: