Thursday, October 1, 2009

Organizing

I've been organizing all the piles of ideas that I've collected over the years.  I've gotten them from the CTMH website, Splitcoast Stampers, and all kinds of other sites.   I figure that if they're organized I might actually do the techniques and make the projects.  The projects are all things that I wanted to make in the first place.  Christmas is coming and I suppose I can make alot of gifts from the ideas.  What a great way to use it up!  I'll be posting photos and videos soon of what I make. 

Also, as a side note, I went to Michaels tonight to pick up a couple things that I needed.  I didn't get any paper, but I did pick up some embellishments and two really cool stamps,  I'll show you what I got later.  Sometimes, I just can't help myself.

No comments: