Friday, November 20, 2009

HOLIDAY PLANNER FROM MY CRICUT

Hi Everybody,

I saw this idea online somewhere and just loved it.  I dug out my Christmas Glitter Stack from DCWV.  And then I cut out various cardstock pieces of the "Bldg3" at 11 inches from my Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge, including the roof, snow pieces, and door cut outs.  Then I cut from "cereal" box cardboard the house shape for the front and back cover.  I used the deep cut blade for that one.  I found the blank worksheets at http://christmas.organizedhome.com/ %20I .     I really like how it turned out.  Maybe this year I'll be really organized and stress free for the Holidays. 

Please leave a comment if you have any questions. 

Thanks for coming to my blog. 

Have a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

this doesn't look like the one you bought when you were with me?