Thursday, April 22, 2010

40 Day Challenge Thoughts and Perspective

As I go along, I am realizing that some of the techniques/themes I chose are rather challenging, more than I thought they would be.  I have been spending approximately 2 hours on each layout, give or take depending on what I've dreamed up.  I haven't really been using sketches like I thought I would be.  I've been choosing the photos first and then dreaming up some way to incorporate the daily technique.  It's been working out ok and I've been happy with the results.  Some days I've simplified the technique so much that it doesn't seem fair to me to get off so easily, but in all fairness, I technically used whatever that day called for and it's done.

I also have a little tiny distraction and his name is Oscar!  He is in training right now and we just can't let up on it.  I'm thankful that he takes alot of naps!  He's the bomb!!!  I love how pets make you laugh.  Here he is trying to clean himself. 

No comments: