Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A New Project

Here is a new project I've been working on lately.  My "peeps" and I started mini albums for journaling about the Names/Character of God.  They are going to be A-Z organized.  Here I have "A" finished.  I had to go through the album and put sticky notes down to be sure I have enough room. 

I used Basic Grey's "Origins" paper and embelly's.  I made the album according to the instructions generously shared here at Follow the Paper Trail on You Tube (thanks Laura). 

I was going to use my Cinch to bind it, but I couldn't get the sections into the machine so I hand punched them.  Then I realized I didn't need to punch them at all, so now that I had holes in it I decided to weave ribbon through them. 

Anyway, I'm enjoying how it turned out.  Here it is...







 

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is just wonderful Mary! That collection is so pretty! It will be amazing when it's finished!...Nancy :o)