Thursday, February 17, 2011

White on White Challenge Completed!

The background paper I used as the base was really old along with the corrugated cardstock too.  Flowers are Prima Mktg, the metal pieces are Close To My Heart and the pearl brads, I have no idea.  The doggie in the middle was rescued from the Illinois Doberman Rescue in April of 2010.  (No he's not a doberman, but they love all dogs).  His mother was a stray that was starving to death.  They rescued her off the street and found out she was pregnant.  This is one of her puppies, there are 3 other survivor puppies too.  Born on Valentines Day 2010!  All in good homes and the mommy too.  Happy ending or should I say beginning.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wonderful page Mary! I have some fabric that looks like your background paper. I almost used it for my challenge page. I love that corrugated cardstock! Perfect birthday page for Oscar! He sure is growing up, isn't he? :o)

Unknown said...

Mary doggie looks cute! and i love the LO.love the white on white....it is fabulous!!

Adriann said...

Believe it or not I actually completed this as soon as I saw it. This was great inspiration!