Saturday, May 28, 2011

Here's my finished challenge #32

This challenge was just that, challenging.  I've never used the banners or pennants yet on a page and nothing was coming to mind for this creation.  Until, this morning, I woke up, went to get the laundry moving and an idea finally came to me.  Pfeww!  That was a relief, and I really like how it turned out.  I used the Cricut for most of the page.  The Pennants are from "Country Life" and the owls are from "Straight from the Nest".  The banner is from "Black Letter".    I had the banner in my Gypsy for some time and when I searched for the cartridge used nothing came up, so I have no idea which cartridge it was from.  Oh well.  I used DCWV's Green Stack for the paper and the plain colored cardstock is from Close To My Heart.  I love those "GOOGLY" eyes!


CLICK HERE TO SEE NICKELNOOK'S PAGE

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That's a great page Mary! I love the adorable little owls! Nice to have a Cricut to help with the cutting. I had to cut my pennants by hand, that's why they're crooked! lol