Thursday, July 7, 2011

INDEX CARD-A-DAY SUMMER 2011

Here's some more ICADs.  I haven't been using the prompts, I'm thinking that they are just for inspiration, and for the most part, I like some of the cards I made more than others.  But, what I especially like about the ICAD challenge is using index cards as the base.  The cards are only 3" x 5" and easily turned into a fun expression of my creativity for that day.  Anything goes!  My little index card binder is beginning to look full and yet we aren't quite halfway through with the challenge.  I just hope that I can keep up.  It's been alot of fun so far!












3 comments:

Nancy said...

These are so fabulous Mary! I still haven't had time to try one...or look for the binder. You mentioned doing a Scripture Challenge on index cards. That would be fantastc...but NOT every day! lol Let's finish this challenge up first though, okay? :o)

Mary said...

Thanks Nancy, I agree, we'll finish the 52 week challenge first, then have a break, then start an index card scripture challenge.

Nancy said...

Oh good! That sounds wonderful, and it gives me plenty of time to try to track down a binder for the index cards too! I'm excited! :o)