Sunday, August 28, 2011

What I've Been Working On Lately...



I took Mary Ann Moss's class, Remains of the Day at
<http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/>, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  At first, I thought I was biting off  way more than I could chew, but as I began it just flowed and came together quickly.  I did it in stages and "wallah" I'm finished.  

I plan to use this journal as a travel journal.  My husband and I are going on a cruise for our 25th Wedding Anniversary this winter, so I "Bahama'd" it up and made it very tropical like.  I definitely want to make more.  I really liked the class and I really like how the journal turned out! 



Below are just a few of the pages...they're are 88 pages in all.












 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

A cruise? Oh YAY for you! Your journal is fabulous! But I'm more excited about you going on a cruise! lol I feel so out of touch with you! I hope to email you soon! Guess what I started working on yesterday? My next 40 Day Scrapbook Page! haha I haven't forgotten! :o)