Spring here has been really sloooooow in coming. Today, it's finally a gorgeous day, I took my dog for a walk and ate my lunch outside. I even have the windows open in my house.
I'm getting the itch to clear the clutter again! How have I managed to accumulate so much stuff? I definately have a disease when it comes to shopping. The funny thing is I hate going to stores, I internet shop and that's the problem, it's way to contagious and way too easy!
I've been going through a knitting phase lately, I made a really pretty knitted poncho and a knitted cowl, recently. While I was knitting those I decided that before June I would like finish some projects that I have started and never finished over the years. So, that's what I've been doing now.
Things that I have on my list to finish:
1. A pair of crocheted slippers that I started 10 years ago. DONE
2. A granny square afghan that I started 6 or 7 years ago. DONE
3. A crocheted cowl that I started last fall. DONE
4. I need to finish a book I've been reading now way too long, Taliesin by Stephen Lawhead. DONE
5. Plus, I have lots of knitted and crocheted projects that I bought to make and never started so I'd like to get those done too. In Process
6. Clean out the 4 drawer file cabinet. (1-1/2 drawers done) DONE
I'll add to the list as I come across new (old) items that I find around the house.