Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blog Update!

I've been sick with a cold, and it's been snowing alot lately. 

I've also been feeding the birds outside and there has been so many beautiful birds to see.  Lots, and lots of Cardinals, Mourning Doves, Blue Jays, and  even a Red-Headed Woodpecker amongst hundreds of Tree Sparrows.  I love watching them.  O, and a couple of squirrels too. 

I'm working on a new endeavor, it's an Art Journal.  I've unburied my many art mediums and have started playing with them all in my Art Journal while sitting in my chair, being sick.  It's seems to be my new passion.

I am also completing a February swap mini with Kindred Kreators, I love how it's turning out.  It's really different for me.  I can tell you that Annette found a large "kid" puzzle that we all took 6 pieces from to build the mini on. I can't post it until the swap is over, on January 29th. 

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!





No comments: