Friday, October 7, 2011

52 Week Scrapbook Challenge Wrap Up!

I really need to "wrap up" this challenge so I'm posting the last ten challenges here all at one time.  As I finish each challenge I'll post the results.  Here they are:

1. (43) Pot’pourri (use the following items on a page at least once: letter stickers, rub-ons, punches, chipboard, stencils/masks, deco scissors,  ribbon, brads and stamps).

2.  (44) Using transparencies on a layout.

3.  (45) Go mega! (think really big for everything)

4. (46) Use charms and decorative pins on a page.

5.  (47) Decoupage on a page (Decoupage - the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and so on)

6.  (48) Alter a photo, physically take a photo and scratch into it or paint on it or do whatever you think will create a fun focal point on your page.

7.  (49) Make a photo montage on a page.

8.  (50) Ric Rac and Scallops together on a page

9.  (51) Stamp on Patterned Paper (Use stamps on decorative patterned paper)

10.  (52) Combine two of the challenges and create a layout.

That will complete the "52 Week Scrapbooking Challenge".  I will show you how many albums I filled once I have completed the 52nd challenge.  Woot Woot! 


Challenges 1 - 42 can be found here. 

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Umm...Is there something missing Mary? :o)

Mary said...

I'm at a loss, Nancy, what do you mean?

Nancy said...

LOL...Sorry Mary! When I left that comment there was only the post title showing and no list! When I got up in the morning the list was there! haha So the list was actually missing...but now it's not! It's a great list Mary, and will be lots of fun! I only have a question about the first one. Does it mean to use ALL 9 of those items on ONE page? I think that's the only clarification needed...at least for now! :o)

Mary said...

That's funny! I thought that that was what was happening but wasn't sure. Well, it's all there now. For the first challenge we have to use at least one of all the items mentioned on one page. Trying to use it up, you know!?

Nancy said...

Oh dear! lol I was afraid that's what it meant! I've often wished I was doing 12" pages for this challenge! It's sometimes hard to fit EVERYTHING on an 8" page! haha I'll figure it out though...and have fun too! :o)

Mary said...

oy! that WILL be a challenge won't it - good luck Nancy! Best of all I hope it's fun for ya!