Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pot'Pourri the 43rd Challenge



I loved this challenge because I had to really think about how to get all the items on the page in the correct order.  I stamped on the butterfly chipboard piece (grungeboard) and used some glimmer mist and an alphabet stencil in two corners, like you see above.  It adds a nice amount of texture on the page.  I used my scallop decorative scissors to cut the edge of one of the trim pieces and used a Martha Stewart edge punch for the other trim piece.  I am happy with how it all turned out.  Now, let's see yours!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

How did I miss this one, Mary? Yikes!! That puts me two behind you now...I better get busy! I've been working on a project and I thought I was okay since you weren't posting pages! lol I'll work really hard next week and be back on track soon! :o)

Nancy said...

I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you how amazing this page was! lol I love it! :o)

Mary said...

No Worries! I know where to find ya to put the pressure on. LOL