Friday, December 10, 2010

Some Things Old/Some Things new Challenge #15

Hi Everybody,


Here's my page for Challenge 15 - The background paper and the decorative paper I used were really old, so are the eyelets (does anybody use eyelets anymore?).  For the New Items:   I just purchased the "bling" frame from Archivers last week.  The large black brads are new.  I applied some white rub-ons to the black brads.  I'm happy with the result.  I love digging through my stash and uncovering lost treasures.  I really like the shade of blue in these papers.  I think that maybe I'll use this recipe for a page more often.  I enjoyed it!  Hope you did too!  The Nickel Nook's challenge 15 is done too,  click here to see her page.


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow...those black brads are ginormous!! I love them! And I really love the white rub-ons on them! Great page Mary! :o)

Mary said...

Thanks Nancy!