Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm at the Scrapbook Retreat

We made it!  The challenge pages below are the first pages that I completed at the retreat.  I wish I would have brought a paint brush and my color wheel.  I'll let ya know if I am wishing for anything else.  I am using my laptop for the color wheel, this sight has been helpful, http://colorcombosgalore.ning.com/.  And I borrowed a paint brush from somebody else.  So all is well.

My room mate's finger turned out to be alot better than expected.  She saw the surgeon today and he doesn't recommend surgery.  Great news!  He gave her a new bandage, the emergency room bandage was up to her elbow and the one the surgeon gave is only on her finger.  So she's on her way.  She actually just arrived and I have to go down and help her unload!  Yeah!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad she's okay and that she made it! It will be more fun for you with her there! :o)