Sunday, September 12, 2010

Packing for a Weekend Crop

In an effort to be organized and productive I made the following videos.  I hope that I will find myself very organized and productive at our yearly crop coming up this week.  I also hope that I won't want for anything. 

It's very hard for me to pack for something like this since I have ladies over to my house every week and I always have all my "stuff" around me.  So for me to pack is really a hard task. 

I'm feeling really good about what I'm bringing this time.  Last year I didn't really know what I was going to scrapbook and this year I chose 3 themes with their pics and projects already decided.  So that will help alot.

The picture below is from last year,  in the brown/green photo containers are all my cricut cartridges, manuals and keypads which I won't need to bring this year.  The stamp and marker tower isn't coming either.  So I've eliminated those two items.  (I bought the Gypsy a couple weeks ago and I love it!)  Behind me are all my bags and I had two large bins which aren't coming this time.  Yeah!




No comments: