Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Doodling Page

Well, here it is, my doodling page.  At first I had no idea what I was going to do.  The thought came to me that I wanted to start out doodling on a decorative sheet of paper instead of plain cardstock so that was the first thing I chose.  Then, I went through my templates to see what I had and pulled out the flower template and the swirls template.  Then I traced everything in pencil first just to make sure I liked it.  I then traced over it again with a brown marker.  After finishing and coloring in my doodle I had to find some pics to go on the page.  The ones I chose were from about 30 years ago (so don't laugh).  My "disco" days.  Awww, what the heck, it was a fun time in my life.  Anyway, I thought the coloring and the quantity (4 pics) fit really well.  

Since I scrapbook with my friends on Wednesday evenings, most of my challenges will be posted on Thursdays.

FYI:  I'm checking all of your blogs (the ladies who are joining me on this challenge) to see your uploaded 52 Week Scrapbooking Challenge pages. 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW Mary!! Can you still "bust a move" like that? haha I love it! So that's a doodle, huh? It's gorgeous! Such a beautiful page! I better get to work!...Nancy :o)

Mary said...

LOL, Nancy, I think I would rather not, "bust a move" like that one any more, Yikes!!! To be young again!

Mary said...

Not that I'm "old" mind you!

Nancy said...

Of course not Mary! You just have better fashion sense now, right? lol I'm just teasing! I know it was perfectly in keeping with the times! haha Too fun! Do you still have that outfit? Maybe it will come back in style? :o)